Saturday, September 5, 2009

aaaaaa posters are driving me crazy


For the Truman Rock Climbing Club poster, I tried to avoid using the images of people climbing which a lot of people would use. The silhouette shows the progress of climbing from the ground to the top. Concept is straight forward climbing rock when you get to the top you will feel happy. I made "ROCK CLIMBING" with big scale to attract attention and made it slightly fall to the right instead of making it straight because it would look boring. I used the rope to connect the big title and graphics with information about the club.


     
 
    For the Latin Dance party poster, I used the graphic of the couple dancing on the right and the information on the left. Nothing special about this poster -__-



No comments:

Post a Comment