Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Realistic painting

hmm I think I did pretty good job on this one although it is not like 100 percent realistic but somewhat 80 or 90%. I chose cell phone because it is interesting. I didnt want to chose pencil and xacto because they seem simple but might be really difficult to make them look real. A lot of people do soda can and i dont like soda in general so it is out of my list.
I did this with wet on dry. The red part is not too difficult. The keyboard and the buttons took long time because they have a lot of small details and highlights. The shadow I tried to make it smoother but it didnt work so I gave up. I think it was because of the illustration board.
Overall I enjoyed doing this because the phone looks pretty and I had more control of the painting

No comments:

Post a Comment